I got Honest Scrap'd from @blindmaximus, @brutusthedane, @dogstoyevsky and @cokiethecat, and all of this Scrap makes me feel, well, pretty darned Scrap-a-Licious! Whomever receives the Honest Scrap award must reveal 10 things about themselves and then pass the award on to 10 other deserving individuals. So, here we go:
- I really have no idea what my given name is, it could be Dog for all I know... I wandered the streets for a while before momma and dadz rescued me.
- I love to sit, for hours at a time, in the big bay window of our house and watch people, dogs, kitties, raccoons, squirrels, etc. come and go.
- I rarely ever bark, matter-of-fact, I really only bark when I'm extremely excited....or when playing with dadz.
- Snow is the most delicious treat in the world! I eat it any chance I can get.
- I find frozen carrots to be nearly as tasty as snow.
- My momma dresses me in warm outfits every day because I am always cold.
- I've traveled through nearly 75% of the United States, and have visited Canada, Mexico, Italy, Germany and France.
- My nicknames include Mattiepants, Matilda, MattersonPatterson, Bubby, Nunkie and CrazyToes.
- I know when momma is boiling spaghetti, and I come running to partake.
- I hate getting my toenails trimmed and will squeal when the clippers are within 6" from my toes (CrazyToes to be exact).
@Trailerparkdogs These two doggies make me laugh when I need a good chuckle and pick me up when I have a down day.
@Foreverginger Her kind heart and generous soul uplift my spirit and bring joy to my heart.
@Understandblue Her smiling face and her ability to see joy in every day occurrences brightens my life.
@jinjindoggy Because a more glorious woman can not be found. She laughs when I flirt and loves my jokes. She completes me.
@hankthedoggy My "Mabel" brings a shine to my step and infuses laughter in to every day.
@lorenzagarza A glittering and glowing, beautiful light that makes me happy just to know her.
@butterssquirrel Whose crazy, yet thoughtful ways bring me joy and glorious laughter. Bad Squirrely!
@sidthecatahoula For demonstrating caring in everything that you do.
@bigboybosco Whose kindness and free spirit makes me happy every time I see his face.
@bunnyjeancook For being wonderful, generous, giving and caring in every Tweet.
That is it for now, and I'd like to thank @brutusthedane, @blindmaximus, @dogstoyevsky and @cokiethecat for sharing this award with me. You all are such wonderful creatures and I am honored to call you my friends.